Now Introducing Doggie Daycare!
Does your dog chew things up when you're at work? Or do you just want them to have a good time while you are on vacation? Doggie Daycare may be perfect for you and your pet!
Doggie Daycare is provided everyday from 9-5. This is where dogs can just be, well dogs. We have huge open yards for them to run around and play in, jungle gyms, and doggie pools for the water lovers! Doggie Daycare is under supervision the whole time
they are here. Although the dogs are all let out together at 9, we are more than happy for you to drop them off sooner and they will wait in our indoor/outdoor runs until 9 o'clock.
In order to qualify for Doggie Daycare your pet must:
- Be up to date on all vaccinations (at least 16 weeks of age)
- Current on flea and tick prevention for protection of your own pet and others
- Spayed or Neutered if over 6 months of age
- Pass a Temperament Test
For the safety of the other playmates and the staff, we have a few no-no's that will not be allowed while playing in Doggie Daycare.
- If your pet is harassing the other dogs (not sharing a toy, herding others, persistent humping, or playing too rough) they will be put in timeout for 10 minutes.
- If your pet is having an off day and is persistently harassing the other dogs, then they will be excused from Daycare just for the day and you will only be charged the day boarding price.